How Heavy Is Your Drinking Glass Of Water?

 i of my friends sent me this interesting storey How heavy is your drinking glass of water?
   A few days ago, i of my friends sent me this interesting story. I don't know who is the writer of this story, but I genuinely liked it. So, I decided to part it amongst y'all today.

A University Professor of Psychology walked some a room sum of students land instruction nearly stress management.


To laid about his lecture he grabbed a drinking glass of water. As he raised that drinking glass of water, everyone expected they’d move asked if the drinking glass was one-half empty or one-half sum every bit move of the lesson. 


Instead though, amongst a grin on his face, the professor asked: " How heavy is this drinking glass of water? ".
Students called out answers "6 ounces" together with "10 ounces" but he shrugged them off.

He replied, " The actual weight doesn’t matter. What genuinely matters is how long I've been belongings it. If I concur it for only a infinitesimal it feels real light. If I concur it for an hour, I’ll convey an ache inwards my arm. If I concur it for a whole day, my arm volition experience numb together with paralyzed. Any longer than that together with I volition move real tempted to laissez passer on upwards together with driblet it. In each case, the weight of the drinking glass doesn’t change, but the longer I concur it, the heavier it becomes."


The professor continued: " The stresses and worries inwards life are similar this drinking glass of water. Carry them for solely a brusk land together with they're managable. Worry nearly them a fleck longer together with they laid about to hurt. And if nosotros intend nearly them all twenty-four hr menstruum long, or longer, nosotros tin forcefulness out laid about to experience paralyzed together with hopeless – incapable of concentrating or focusing on anything else."

let choke of your stresses  (follow the link to larn a few stress relieving techniques) whenever possible. As early on inwards the flush every bit y'all can, seat all your burdens down. Don’t deport them through the flush together with into the night. This tin forcefulness out sure move easier said than done inwards some cases, but inwards many cases it's genuinely quite slow if we're mindful nearly it. " 

If y'all similar this story, don't forget to part it amongst your friends! :)